Here are the first real life photos of the new BMW 4 Series Convertible. In the U.S., the 2014 BMW 435i Convertible will have a starting price of $ 55,825.
Built on the same platform as the F30 and F32 models, the new BMW 4 Series Convertible is visibly larger in width, track and wheelbase than the outgoing BMW 3 Series Convertible. Under the hood, the new BMW 435i sports the same N55 engine as the 435i Coupe, 306 horsepower coming from a six-cylinder.
- Length: 4638 mm
- Width: 1825 mm
- Height: 1384 mm
- Weight: 1680 kb – 1815 kg (varies based on model and options)
- Luggage Capacity: 220 – 370 liters
- 0 to 100 km/h (62mph): 8.2 seconds (BMW 420d Convertible), 6.4 seconds (BMW 428i Convertible), 5.5 (5.6) seconds (BMW 435i Convertible)
- Top Speed: 235 km/h – 250 km/h
- Transmission: Six-speed manual or eight-speed automatic
- Power: 184 hp (BMW 420d Convertible), 245 hp (BMW 428i Convertible), 306 hp (BMW 435i Convertible)
- Torque: 380Nm / 280 lb-ft (BMW 420d Convertible), 350Nm / 258 lb-ft (BMW 428i Convertible), 400Nm / 295 lb-ft (BMW 435i Convertible)
The new 4 Series Convertible goes on sale next Spring and will debut in November of this year at the 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show.